Entête de page
Kiosque en Musique
Kiosque en Musique
From June 21st to September 5th, at the music kiosk in Parc des Contades.
After the success of last summer's edition, Kiosque en Musique returns this year, every Sunday from 4 pm to 6 pm (except on July 15th, from 6 pm to 8pm). Instrumental and vocal ensembles and groups, both amateur and professional, will animate the Parc du Contades, a true symbol of the Neustadt district.
In a festive and relaxed atmosphere, young and old alike will be able to enjoy these activities in all simplicity. Music and shows of all styles will be offered: rock, jazz, French song, reggae, classical, pop...
To kick off the summer season with a bang, there will be two special concert on June 24th: the music school of CSC Neuhof, followed by the City’s music schools’ orchestra, from 3 pm to 6 pm.
- July 1st: Fortunato Trio, jazz band.
- July 8th: Quatuor Adastra, light and beautiful classical music.
- July 15th: Seamer, a young trio who mixes pop, rock, rap and funk (from 6 pm to 8 pm).
- July 22nd: Michael Alizon and Gregory Ott Reunion Quartett, to spend an afternoon with four great artists of the jazz scene.
- July 29th: Margaux et Martin, a "a passionate duo with a lot of sass", as they describe themselves, that plays french songs that rock.
- August 5th: Trio Korémos takes us around the world with percussions and smooth voices.
- August 12th: Christopher Giroud, singer and guitarist and reggae/pop player.
- August 19th: musicians from the association AMAC are players and singers that you can hear in the streets of Strasbourg.
- August 26th: The Polyphonies Hébraïques de Strasbourg, folk songs.
- September 2nd: The Brass Band de Strasbourg, soundtracks, jazz, pop, variety.
And so that school holidays end on a happy note: the Kiosque en Musique returns on Wednesday September 5th with The Adastra Quartet that will offer you a show specially designed for children, entitled: "The Quartet has fun through time".
Meet at the Parc du Contades, 20 avenue de la Paix à Strasbourg
Tram B / E, Contades stop