Entête de page
A host of things to see and do this summer!
From 4 June to 3 September, enjoy a "pause culture" in the lush green setting in one of the City's most iconic parks. Discover local artists who are offering a chance to share a moment in their summer. Performances, plays, concerts, readings and dance feature among the numerous activities and events on offer round the corner from you.
Suitable for all – Free
On the programme:
• "Les jeudis, c’est sortie" (Thursday nights out) at the 5e Lieu
This summer, a little series of surprises awaits you at the 5e Lieu every Thursday from 6 to 7 pm! The courtyard becomes a stage for live performances!
Comfortably settled in your deckchair, enjoy the 4 magic moments on the programme:
- 13 July: "Le mariage aux Lanternes", an operetta with Brin De Folie
- 27 July: Bulgarian Polyphony concert with Trio Ispolin
- 10 August: "Frappadingue" - an entertainment for children by Bas les Pat'Hibulaire
- 24 August: concert with Loba
Not forgetting the visits, workshops and exhibitions organised all through the summer as part of the "Les Rendez-vous du 5e Lieu" programme.
More info at 5elieu.strasbourg.eu
• Summer at the TAPS
The Théâtre Actuel et Public de Strasbourg - TAPS for short - is delighted to announce its new summer season for youngsters and adults. Dip into a life-size book, travel back in time to change the future, cross oceans and frozen wastelands... just some of the theatrical, cinematic, musical and poetic offerings on offer to marvel at this summer.
Eight shows to carry you away and feed your imagination this summer - don't miss them at the TAPS Laiterie and the TAPS Scala!
The programme from 18 July to 10 August
Suitable for all
Entertainments for little ones:
Four shows for children aged 2-3 years and adults
- Tuesdays, at 10.30 am and 5 pm and Wednesdays at 10.30 am at the TAPS Laiterie
Four shows for children from 7-8 years upwards and adults
- Thursdays at 7 pm, at the TAPS Scala
More info at taps.strasbourg.eu